Thursday, June 03, 2010


Two More Weeks!

We're now at 38 weeks and we can't be more excited. I can't wait to have my body back. Being Pregnant has been a blast and then at times...a bit uncomfortable. I am looking forward to my last day of work (before Maternity Leave) which will be June 11th and then Sarah will be here! It's going to be a good month. Not to mention we have a trip planned to Cannon Beach in mid July with the Allen family! Such a good summer ahead.

Can't wait to post pictures up Corbin Allen. He's going to be a stud.

My stretch marks started to appear at 35 weeks. I was hoping I'd make it all the way with no stretch marks. Guess I don't have the 'Good skin' Genetics. :] Oh well, Matt still finds me Hott. Corbin and I are still racing to beat Rachel and Shelby to the delivery. Rachel has a huge advantage over me seeing how this is her fourth. :] We can still take them! teh heh

I love you all and hope we can see you soon. Pregnancy has made me miss my family so much more. Our families are growing so fast. <3

Ta Ta for now.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Can't wait to see the little guy. I hope the delivery goes well for you.