Thursday, October 14, 2010




I suppose it's about time for a new post. Our little family has been doing good. We have our health, our faith, and family. So I guess we are doing great. Since I quit my job at American Family Insurance after Corbin was born we couldn't keep up with our bills so we had to move out of our basement apartment and now live with Matt's parents. The bedrooms are bigger so that's awesome! Corbin even gets his own room. We are so grateful to his family! I feel like I owe them my life. They have done so much for us since we've been married. There aren't words to express my gratitude.

I am still working, just not for AmFam. I am now back at my old job taking care of the babies in the nursery at Golds Gym. I only make minimum wage for 9 hours a week. We pretty much get our membership free since I work there so it's worth it. Plus I LOVE being around all the little ones. Knowing they have just recently left our Heavenly Fathers presence is amazing. Grandma Rayleen watches Corbin for us while I go to work. It gives them One on One time. :]

Matt has an opportunity to move up to Assistant Manager in his store. Their assistant manager they did have moved out of town to take a Manager position. Matt's already been denied a few times already for other stores but because the position is open in his own store...well, Lets just say he BETTER get it! :]

Corbin will be four months on Sunday (the 17th). He's getting so big FAST! I love seeing his changes everyday. He gets so frustrated on his belly sometimes because he just wants to move. :] He's rolling over very well but still trying to crawl. I LOVE watching Corbin and Matt play together. Corbin loves his daddy. :]

That's all for now. Miss all of you.

1 comment:

Sarah Rockwood said...

This is one cute kid!