Monday, March 30, 2009

A couple of you have asked to see pictures of my new haircut. Here they are. I usually spike it in places but I've been looking for jobs and I needed to tame it a bit more this day. Matt and I both went to get our haircut on the same day. Matt got a Mohawk all the way down but it's not shaved on the sides. I like it. He usually doesn't do the complete mohawk. Matt was the one who finally convinced me to do this cut. It was originally a feminine foe-hawk. I like it a lot. I'm still trying to get used to it. It's strange looking in the mirror and not seeing my long hair. :]

Matt and I are still doing GREAT! I'm still looking for work though. We are most often bored on the weekends because we don't have any friends here and our ward in lame. But we're trying to make the best of it.

I can't wait to visit the Rockwoods and the Drumms this summer. Probably in August. We'll climb Pikes Peak again to while we're their. I love you all!

xoxo

5 comments:

Megs said...

Your hair is wild, but I like it!

Angela said...

Oh my gosh, I would have a heart attack if I chopped my hair off that short. I guess being brave pays off though. The style fits you well. I like it.

TraceFaceTheGreat said...

Thanks! <3

Drummdown said...

Tracey, you look good no matter what you do with your hair. I like the way it is in this piture. Not so sure about the hawk though. Remember when you do your hair, that you a daughter of God and present yourself as one. You are beautiful and you have a handsome man on your side, who will take you back to HIM. Always remember who you are!

Sherry said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't believe you cut your hair!! But as always....you're beautiful! Love ya cant wait to see you in June ;o0