Thursday, April 09, 2009


Hey everyone! Matt and I are doing pretty good. Still struggling to pay our bills but I'm assuming that is what all newlyweds have to face. I start working at Golds Gym again Monday the 13th only working Mon-Fri and it's only 9am-11:30am. I get a WHOPPING $6.00 an hour!!! HERAY! :] Matt and I also started working for a company called "Prepaid Legal Services Incorporated". We are both excited because we strongly feel that having Legal protection for your family is so valuable. It's just like having ins. on your car. You don't always need car insurance or health insurance but it is there for your protection JUST IN CASE. Prepaid Legal actually added Identity Theft Protection to their service which is nice because they go through Kroll (which is huge!). If you'd like to know more, it would mean a lot to me if you would check out my website. There is a nine min. video and then a Survey at the end. Please help me out by filling out the survey. My website is: Allen.GreatCareerPlan.com

Thanks everyone!

No comments: