Monday, July 13, 2009

Hi family. I was just talking to Rachel and she made me realize that I haven't checked out everyone's Blog in a long time so I thought I'd take a look. Then I realized I haven't posted anything really in a while so...here I am. Matt and I are doing good as usual and are still struggling to pay our bills...as usual...and I'm trying to remember to trust the Lord... ... . ...as usual. :] Matt constantly reassures me that everything will be ok. I know it will...it's just hard. I'm sure everyone can relate.

My b-day was the 9th for those who forgot. ;] Matt and I spent the 8-10th with his family on the property they own near Logan, UT. It is VERY beautiful out there. Lots of trees and grass with a little river that runs around it. Most of the time I just lazed around and listened to the birds, the wind blowing through the trees and the rushing water. Very relaxing. Not to mention lots of junk food. YUM. :] I LOVE FOOOOOOOOD. I gotta say, when the time came for us to leave I was glad. I missed my own bed. We slept in a tent for two nights. I love camping but definitely missed the comforts of my own bed and pooping in my own toilet.

Now it's back to reality and job hunting again. I sware I probably spend more money job hunting. sheesh. Rachel reminds me to pray for help and for comfort. I Love you Rach. Wish you weren't so far away from me. I need your strength.

<3

6 comments:

Drummdown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drummdown said...

You give me too much credit. I only give advise that I, myself, need.

By the way, told you that I'd be the first to comment. No ones been around for a month. :( They're all on Facebook. That's why I had to start up my own account.

Drummdown said...

By the way, That deleted comment was me. I missed spelled a word and it was killing. (there-they're) :D LOL

Angela said...

That is fun that you got to go to Logan. We are actually leaving today to visit there for a family reunion. Good luck w/ the job search. I hate job searching, but you are right, just keep praying and it will work out.

Megs said...

Where is Logan does Matt's family have property? I love Logan and I miss it a lot. I know I am only two hours away but it does take a lot of money and energy to get up there. I totally agree with the money thing, but on a good note Richard just got a really good job that he will have for a really long time. It took almost a year, so just be patient it will happen when the time is right. Love you lots

Megs

TraceFaceTheGreat said...

Their property is in Blacksmith Fork Canyon. It's so pretty out there.