Sunday, October 04, 2009





It's almost Halloween! The year is going too fast! The leaves are changing beautiful colors though. I love this time of year. But eventually it will start snowing and I am NOT looking forward to that. Summer has come and gone too quickly. Matt and I didn't really hike as much as we would have liked to this season but we did get some hiking in. We got to hike Snow Basin and we did it early in the morning. Snow Basin is pretty at that time of day.

...Man...I wanted to post an update...but I really have nothing to write. :] Matt's still in school and hating his English teacher, and I'm still working...and that's about it...

... The end.

2 comments:

Megs said...

as little as an update it was it was good. I love hiking and miss Logan a lot for that reason, it is a lot harder to get out of the city, I think anyway. Maybe next year we can all go together!

TraceFaceTheGreat said...

Heck ya! I'm up for that!