Friday, November 06, 2009

The Allens are expecting! I'm way excited! If only this nausea would end...and SOON! It's so hard to spend this exciting time with my husband when i feel so yucky all the time. It's constant 24/7. :[ But Becca swears to me every week, "This is your last week, promise." :] Love ya becca!
It's been especially hard going to work and feeling this way all through work. Not to mention the fact I don't sleep at night.

Anyway, enough with the negative and on with the POSITIVE! For instance... WE'RE PREGO!!! :] 8 1/2 weeks so far and it's the size of about a Raspberry. Next Friday...yes, Friday the 13th, will be our first ultrasound and I am getting so anxious to meet the baby. Cross your fingers and hope that there is only one in here. :] I'll be excited if there's two but oh will it be challenging for my first pregnancy to bust out two. I'll post the ultrasounds on our blog (if I can figure out how).

Love you all! xoxo

5 comments:

Travis and Ashley said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Enjoy every second that you are pregnant, it really does get better. :)

Beverlynne said...

What is your due date? I am starting to make plans for next summer already... Busy Busy Busy! congrats again.

Angela said...

Yay! Congrats! I am so happy for you two. Can't wait to find out what it is. I was sick the whole 9months with my 1st pregnancy (a boy), but morning sickness didn't last nearly that long during my 2nd (a girl). Can't wait to find out what it is!!!!!!

TraceFaceTheGreat said...

Due date is around June 15th. We'll find out for sure on Friday. :]

Megs said...

I am so excied for you guys!!!