Thursday, January 28, 2010




IT'S A BOY!
Matt and I found out what we were having on the 27th. It was such an amazing experience. We loved seeing our baby and his body in (almost) detail. When we went in for the ultrasound she scanned my belly for a second or two, saw that my bladder was full and told me the ultrasound would take about 20 minutes and that I might want to relieve myself because she was going to be pushing on my belly. So I did and when I came back she said, "I already know what you're having." Matt and I both were so shocked. She said that she has been doing ultrasounds for about 20 years. She scanned the baby for a second and then found his parts. :] He sure is Matt's son! I have been so exstatic ever since the ultrasound. WE'RE HAVING A BOY!

It's so crazy and unbelievable that there is life in my belly. There is a child of God growing inside of me! I am so greatful to know what I know about the gospel. It's making this experiece so much more meaningful.

I can NOT wait to see Corbin Lee Allen around June 15th! <3

4 comments:

Humphries Family said...

Congratulations!!! Thats what you wanted... Dont you Love the ultrasound nurse, she was to cute. Good luck and post more fun pictures of you pregnancy... I should be having a baby any day now, so she will be up on the BLOG soon:)

Drummdown said...

I'm so happy for you Trace! Did you get the name Corbin from Fifth Element. I love that movie. :D

TraceFaceTheGreat said...

That's actually exactly where we got it! ah hah He spells it differently in the movie though. I wanted to start our Corbin's name with a K but Matt prefers a C. So, we'll do it his way. :] I love him tons!

Angela said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. You will love having a little boy. Boys are so fun...he'll definitely keep you on your toes!!!