Sunday, January 24, 2010


WEEK 19! Matt and I have been anxiously waiting for the 27th to come. We finally get to find out what we're having! We both would Love a boy but we would be happy even with a girl. We'll find out in 3 more days! YIPPIE!
Matt is in school full time this semester. He's taking World History, Music Appreciation, Computer Engineering, and a communications class. He's pretty exhausted once he gets home. He gets up around 4:00am, goes to the gym, school, and then work till 6:00pm. That's pretty much what his week consists of. I'm so proud of him. I consider myself lucky to have Matt in my life.
I am still working full time at American Family Insurance. I can actually say that I like my job, I just have trouble with the people I work with. They're very hypocritical. At least I have a job. I'm sure I can find another Agency to work for or another Insurance company all together. Just a few more months before the baby comes and after that I will probably only work for them part time. It's going to be hard paying for bills and getting Matt through school but I know the Lord will help us. Staying with the Crooks has been a BIG help! Thank you guys! <3

That's it for now I suppose. I love you all.

No comments: